AdSense

Friday, December 4, 2015

Kim Kardashian to have a third child...


She's struggling to enjoy her pregnancy as she carries baby number two.
But Kim Kardashian sensationally revealed she is already planning her third child with Kanye West during a sneak preview of Keeping Up With the Kardashians on Thursday.
The 34-year-old reality TV personality confessed her urge for a large family as she complained about her rapid weight gain to Kris Jenner.
She told the self-styled 'momager': 'Yeah, I'm not worried about after…I'm just worried about number three, that's when your body really starts to slip,' said Kim.
'Number three? Whoa! Can we just slow down and have number two?' asked Kris.
She also went into more depth about how she is sick of her roly poly pregnancy shape.
'I'm 25 pounds up on the scale today, and I'm only half way there, last time I gained 50, but I delivered six weeks early and they say you gain the most at the end,' she moaned.
You do,' her mother agreed.
'I probably would have gained 70,' frowned Kim who has suffered with immensely swollen hands and feet and confused to feeling 'fat as f*ck' during her pregnancies.
Kris, 60, reassured her daughter that she'd soon get her figure back after the birth.
'You have to remember that you're making another human being and that you were able to really get in the best shape of your life after the baby,' she comforted.
'I know,' said Kim, who was lodging with her mother while her mansion was remodeled in Los Angeles.
'I cannot wait to get out of my mom's house…they're just so loud,' she complained, while conceding that her mother was 'very gracious' to let them stay.
'It's really hard with a baby and they don't have any consideration,' she griped to her friend Jonathan Cheban.
She later chastised Jonathan and her mother for making too much noise while baby North was sleeping.
'This is prime nap time…her room is right there and she can hear you,' she scolded.

Source:dailymail 

No comments:

Post a Comment