AdSense

Sunday, August 30, 2015

How Taylor Swift threw me out of Peter Jackson's apartment---> Sir Ian McKellen..


Sir Ian McKellen has claimed Taylor Swift once chucked him out of Peter Jackson's apartment when he was living there.

The Lord of the Rings actor was staying at the film franchise director's luxury New York pad when the Bad Blood hitmaker bought it which meant he had to leave a month before he planned to.

Speaking to the Daily Star, he said: "Taylor Swift, when I was living in Peter Jackson’s apartment in New York, bought it while I was there and I was thrown out of the apartment a month before I wanted to leave."
But Ian insists there are no hard feelings between him and the Love Story singer.

Speaking about Jackson's apartment, he added: “Well she bought it, she’s every right to take it over, I was just lodging there for free you know.”

The superstar singer previously praised Ian and actor Patrick Stewart for creating a comical video of them reciting her song lyrics to Bad Blood and Blank Space.

No comments:

Post a Comment