Culled from eonline
The supermodel Instagrammed a makeup-free selfie Wednesday to show her fans and followers that she doesn't wake up looking like her flawless self. She wanted to show off the "real" her, so she shared the exposing picture to prove that she didn't just wake up like this LOL. But when Thursday rolled around, she changed her tune and shared a selfie of herself wearing full-face makeup.
"Today, I want to continue to keep it real. Why? Because we ALL know I don't walk around looking like the bare-faced photo I posted yesterday. Almost everyday, I rock mascara, blush up my cheeks and throw concealer on those damn dark circles under my eyes I was so tempted to touch up on my raw pic yesterday," she explained in her caption.
She added that both versions of herself, while very different, are both "real." In addition to painting her face with concealer, blush and all of the other good stuff, she also admitted to retouching her photos before posting.
"It's real because I'm keepin' it REAL by admitting I need to put stuff on my face to look like a supermodel. (Add a lil' retouching and Wham, the final look is complete!) Yeah, I wished I woke up looking flawless, but that just ain't me. Not at all. And I'm not ashamed to admit it. None of us should be. #RougeAndReal," she ended her caption.
This definitely tops the list of most incredible before-and-after photos we've ever seen, and we're pretty impressed with her gumption. Banks has always been forthcoming with her looks, whether they're au naturel or not. Her website, which sells cosmetics line TYRA Beauty, also candidly addresses women and makeup.
"You know how some women wake up looking all refreshed and don't need any makeup? You know who I'm talking about: those ladies with naturally rosy cheeks and sky-high cheekbones. You're probably thinking, 'Yeah, Tyra, like you!'" the site states. "Well, guess what? I'm not one of them! I paint my pretty on!"


No comments:
Post a Comment