culled from city people magazine
Many people know Femi Falana (SAN), the radical Lagos Lawyer and Human Rights Activist and his wife, Funmi, also a lawyer but only few know that his only son, Folarin is a hip hop artiste. And that he is doing well in music. He already has an album of about 18 songs that is enjoying massive air play on all the Radio Stations in Lagos. His music name is Falz The Bahd Guy.Though Femi Falana would have loved his 25year old son, who is a lawyer, to fake after him as a practicing lawyer, Folarin told his parents point blank, a few years ago that though he studied had at a reputable and Prestigious London University a few years ago and has been called to the Nigerian Bar, music is what he wants to pursue, as a career and not Law.”I have always had a passion for music since I was a kid, “ he told City People last week Wednesday in the comfort of his music studio at Omole area of
Lagos.
Lagos.
“Though I studied Law I am better known as a musician and an entertainer general. Music is something that has always been my passion ever since I was in secondary school. When I first developed a passion for it I was in SS1. I formed a group with some of my friends, and we use to write and rap and perform some songs in the front of the whole school. So, Gradually I continued to love the Arts, when I went on to University I still focused on music and I continued to develop myself. Where was he born? Which school did he attend? Where was growing up? “I was born in Lagos. I was born in Ikeja. I went to St. Leo’s Primary School in Ikeja just off Toyin Street. I went to secondary school in Osun State at Olashore International School and then University in the UK at the University of Reading where I studied Law, then I came back, and went to the Nigerian Law School, Abuja and in 2012 I qualified as a barrister.
Henhen who knew he was FF son, i dont really like the guy sha but i like his songs sha all d same all d best in wateva endeavor u choose
ReplyDeleteTosade advertise ur blog
Am out
Henhen who knew he was FF son, i dont really like the guy sha but i like his songs sha all d same all d best in wateva endeavor u choose
ReplyDeleteTosade advertise ur blog
Am out